RE: Brass

Gina:

MIL-HANDBOOK 5G contains these material properties.    I can send these to
you in PDF format if you want??   Please inform.

Peter  Paul  De Vere
JSC, Houston, Texas
Bldg. 13 room 2002
281-483-2961
peter.p.devere1(--nospam--at)jsc.nasa.gov

Dear Mr. De Vere:

Would you please forward this information (in PDF format) as I have a use for this. I am not the original post of this message, nonetheless.

Regards,

James Halun
Red Iron Details
Detailing, Checking and Connection Design
Located along the historic Dewdney Trunk Road
29-20841 Dewdney Trunk Road
Maple Ridge, British Columbia
Canada
V2X 3E7
voice:	(604) 463-2383
fax:	(604) 463-2383
email:	<mailto: halun(--nospam--at)home.com>
webbie:	<http://members.home.net:80/halun/>