From: Charlie Carter [mailto:carter(--nospam--at)aiscmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2000 12:50 PM
To: 'structx(--nospam--at)topica.com'; 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'
Subject: RE: [StrucTX] LRFD for SDI Diaphragm Design?

That would work. I think the Steel Deck Institute has a lot of LRFD deck
design information that you could use, though. They're at
http://www.sdi.org/ <http://www.sdi.org/>  .

Also, try with a manufacturer like Bouras Industries:
http://www.njb-united.com/ <http://www.njb-united.com/>  . I know from their
add in AISC's Modern Steel Construction that they have LRFD load tables for
steel deck.

Charlie