RE: [StrucTX] LRFD for SDI Diaphragm Design?

Thanks for the info. It's very helpful, but I notice they shied away from
LRFD design values for diaphragm design. Of course, their diaphragm design
data is pretty sparse compared to Vulcraft, for example.

I was thinking to go conservative and simply use a strength reduction factor
phi of 0.75. I think that'll work.

What does anyone else think of that?