PE exam[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "SEAINT List Server" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: PE exam
- From: "Chris Towne" <ctowne(--nospam--at)chaptech.com>
- Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 16:46:52 -0500
I'm going to take the PE exam in the fall and I was going to get a head start on studying. Does anyone suggest a good study guide? There are a lot to choose from.
Chris Towne, E.I.T.
Chapman Technical Group
Saint Albans, WV 25177
- Prev by Subject: Re: Partition load for gravity design
- Next by Subject: Re: PE exam
- Previous by thread: RE: Earth pressures on retaining walls
- Next by thread: Re: PE exam