Trus-Joist purchased by Weyerhaeuser[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Trus-Joist purchased by Weyerhaeuser
- From: "SEConsultant" <seconsultant(--nospam--at)earthlink.net>
- Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 15:39:53 -0800
I just received a letter from Trus-Joist MacMillan that announced (for those like me who did not know) their acquisition by Weyerhaeuser. I'm not sure as yet how or if this will affect the sales, quality or availability of products but thought I would pass this on. If anyone has any "insiders" information as what to expect please share it with us.
Dennis S. Wish, PE
Structural Engineering Consultant
(208) 361-5447 E-Fax
- Prev by Subject: Re: Trivia - Where did the term Kip come from?
- Next by Subject: Re: Trus-Joist purchased by Weyerhaeuser
- Previous by thread: Re: RE: Diaphragm Design Per 1633.2.9 Using ASD
- Next by thread: Re: Trus-Joist purchased by Weyerhaeuser