RE: Steel BOW TRUSS Design HELP NEEDED

Tahir,

There are good examples of circular and parabolic bow-string trusses in "The
Manual of Structural Design" by Singleton.  My edition was printed in 1949,
by H.M. Ives & Sons, Topeka, Kansas.  It is odd that there is no web site
listed (humor intended).

You can contact me privately if you don't have a good technical library at
your disposal.  One of my favorite libraries is Linda Hall which can be
accessed on line at http://www.lhl.lib.mo.us/.  Linda Hall Library is
strictly a technical library, and it is endowed, meaning that I can use it
for free.  I am also fortunate that it is on my way home.

Regards,
Harold Sprague