Hardipanel

I asked before, but didn't receive that much of a response, so I will ask
again. Does anyone have any good/bad opinions on using Hardipanels as part
of the structural shear wall system? My understanding is that you can mount
the panels directly to 2x members with no plywood in-between and obtain
allowable shear values stated in the NER-405. Can I get some feed back from
some of you who recommend or don't recommend using this product as part of
the shear wall system.

Thanks in advance,

Gina T. Gobo, E.I.T.
Structural Engineering