RE: Philosophy: Seismic Design Standards

Harold:

You wrote:
> Your timing is perfect.  I just returned from the BSSC annual meeting held
> this week in Las Vegas.  This issue was presented and debated at length...

I knew that the subject was to be discussed at that meeting.  That's why I
initiated discussion in this forum (although it's been moderately quiet
considering that most of the subscribers will presumably be affected by the
outcome).  Thanks for contributing your views.

-Mike