From: Gobo, Gina [mailto:ggobo(--nospam--at)DLRGROUP.com]
Sent: Friday, January 21, 2000 4:01 PM
To: 'seaint'
Subject: Desparate!

Please! I am desparate for information about
Haripanels! Is there anyone in
Washington state who has used the Hardipanel for
shear walls (with no
plywood backing, just hardipanel and studs). Any
info will be much
appreciated!

PS . These are Hardipanels I am talking about, not
Hardy Frames.

Gina T. Gobo, E.I.T.
Structural Engineering
DLR Group
Seattle
Ph. 206.461.6000
Fax 206.461.6049
ggobo(--nospam--at)dlrgroup.com

******* ***
*   Read list FAQ at:
http://www.seaint.org/list_FAQ.asp
*   This email was sent to you via Structural
Engineers
*   Association of Southern California (SEAOSC)
server. To
*   admin(--nospam--at)seaint.org and in the body of the
message type
*   "join seaint" (no quotes). To Unsubscribe,
send email
*   to admin(--nospam--at)seaint.org and in the body of the
message
*   type "leave seaint" (no quotes). For
questions, send
*   email to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any
email you
*   send to the list is public domain and may be
re-posted
*   without your permission. Make sure you visit
our web
*   site at: http://www.seaint.org
********