Re: January 2000 Building Design & Construction

I received a copy of an email message from the SEAOSC List Service with no
Subject and From: unkownsender@unknow.domain with a signature "Scott."

In his email message, Scott mentioned the January 2000 Building Design &
Construction, which I assume is a monthy magazine.  He mentioned that this
publication had short blurb on the International Performance Building Code.

Can someone give me an address where I can obtain a copy of this publication?
Or could someone FAX me a copy of the "short blurb" he mentioned in his
message

Frank E. McClure    January 23, 2000
Fax:  925-254-4602