will be meeting as follows:

Date:     January 22, 2000
Time:     9:00 am to 4:00 pm
Place:    Westin, Harbor Island, 1590 Harbor Drive, San Diego, California

As is the practice of the Board, a member's forum will be held at the beginning
of the meeting at which time, intersted members will be provided the opportunity
to directly address the Board of Directors, with regard to their concerns or
actions they would like accomplished.  If you would like to address the Board,
please notify the SEAOC office of your desire to do so, prior to the meeting, so
that appropriate time may be scheduled.

It is also possible to address the board by email.  Specific messages to the
Board may be addressed to seaocboard(--nospam--at)seaint.org.  All posts to the board email
address will be printed and distributed to the Board as part of their agenda
package.

Please note that the Board of Directors may not provide a direct response to
member communications.
*   site at: http://www.seaint.org