Re: January 2000 Building Design & Construction

Frank,

I will fax you a copy of the article tomorrow when I get into work.

The web address for Building Design & Construction is www.bdcmag.com.  You
can sign up for a free subscription online.

Scott

Scott E. Maxwell, P.E.
Structural Engineer

SmithGroup Inc.
500 Griswold Street, Suite 200
Detroit, MI  48226

Telephone: (313) 442-8253                              Fax: (313) 983-3636

Email for Business: smaxwell(--nospam--at)dt.smithgroup.com
Email for Personal: smaxwell(--nospam--at)engin.umich.edu