Which Exhibition

To all list members,

We are currently looking at releasing a product in the USA.  The
audience we are chasing consists primarily of the small to
medium sized companies that do the bulk of the light industrial,
commercial and residential designs.  To this end we are looking
at attending a suitable exhibition this year to showcase our
product and / or to look for interested organisations that might
like to act as representatives / dealers / agents.

Does anybody have any suggestions on a suitable exhibition in
the USA this year?

Thanks for your time and assistance.
N.P.Stanley
ITS