AOL (was Re: January 2000 Building Desig

Frank,

I see that your problems with AOL are continuing and from what I just read,
they probably will not get any better.

AOL's new software, Version 5.0, takes a lesson from Micro$oft's Internet
Exploder and goes one better!  *If* in the installation you select AOL's
software as the *default* browser, it will remove *all* other browsers from
your computer and will prevent installation of any other browser.  Steve Case
was quoted as saying that they just want to make it simple for the user.

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona

Subject and From: unkownsender@unknow.domain with a signature "Scott."<<