RE: FLAG POLE FOUNDATIONS in CA

I haven't been following very closely, but there is a snappy program called
"Florida Pier NT v1.59" for substructure embedment
at   http://www.dot.state.fl.us/structures/  Perhaps the modeling will enhance your considerations.

"Teresa Dellies" <DelliesTM(--nospam--at)c-b.com> on 01/24/2000 07:32:02 AM