brick veneer support deflection

What values do you use for meeting deflection requirements when supporting
brick veneer at every floor. For example I have a building that use cast in
lintel angle wedge inserts. There is a 3" concrete slab for the floors that
is composite with the joists (HAMBRO). At the perimeter I am planning on a
steel beam with the slab thickened to 8" to provide enough concrete for the
anchors. This beam supports only a small strip of floor where parallel to
the joists and supports a 10' trib of floor where perpendicular. The shelf
angle at the edge of the slab supports about 12' of brick at each floor.

I have typically used L/720 for the beams using the live load plus half of
the weight of the brick wall as the means for evaluating the deflection. I
know that many would use just the live load and maybe even a less strict
L/???. What do you think?

David Handy, P.Eng
Ontario, Canada