RE: brick veneer support deflection

Also: This is very strict, especially the 0.3" in one case this would be
L/1100. Would it make sense to use shear studs on the perimeter beams to
increase stiffness??? I would likely use a lesser amount for lateral
support reasons anyway. I don't use shear studs too often; would the
increase in stiffness be considerable or marginal?
thanks again, David Handy