Steel Moment Frame - Channel to TS Colum

As I read 2213.6 for Ordinary Moment frames, PR joints must be tested,
2213.6.3.2.  If they are tested and they perform like PR joints than they can
be deseigned as PR joints.

Since no one will want to pay the money to test these joints, the real
question is can the joints that you describe be declop the strength of the
girders. I suppose it is possible, but without specific loads and sized it is
hard to know

Ken Tarlow