Re: Lateral load statistical basis

Bob:

I attended many classes at Cal Poly Pomona in the 1970's in "temporary
buildings" built in 1959.  The temporary buildings were finally removed in 1999
to make room for new Engineering buildings.  These temporary buildings were in
place for only 40 years.

Rick Drake, SE
Fluor Daniel, Aliso Viejo

Bob Hanson <Hansonb(--nospam--at)hilberteng.com> on 01/25/2000 10:36:54 AM