Problem with mails

Hello:

I have been having problems with sending and receiving e-mails through
SEAINT. I don't receive all the mails and my e-mails do not reach others. The
e-mails that I do receive are "returned to X-members and return back and
forth?????"

This is a very useful system and I would like to continue to use it.

I appreciate if you could try to correct the problem. Please let me know if
the problem is on my side.

Thank you,

Farzin S. Rahbar, SE
David C. Weiss Structural Engineer & Associates, Inc.
(818)224-3973
fsrahbar(--nospam--at)aol.com