RE: Anchor Bolt Straightening

So the steel sheetmetal gets set in the concrete and left?  If it's flat and at least 16ga or so, that would also provide a level surface for the base plate.  It sounds like it would be a nice way to go.

This brings up a question I have wondered about, why don't steel buildings usually have NS grout??

Regards,
Ed