From: Dave Adams [mailto:davea(--nospam--at)laneengineers.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 25, 2000 4:44 PM
To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'
Subject: Quick Question: Library Stack Loads

Hello all...

Wanted to find out what range of loading folks are using to design library
stack floors. I know there are numbers in the Codes and much of it will
depend on the type of book and the type/extent of shelves, but I thought I'd
find out what seem to be numbers that work in different cases.

Thanks,
Dave Adams, S.E.