Employment Opportunity

RM Byrd and Associates, Consulting Structural Engineers, is seeking two qualified structural engineering candidates for permanent employment in Ontario Ca.

Outstanding Benefits include a qualified pension plan, 401 k program, Medical and many others.  Fantastic work environment within an exciting 14 member firm, with substantial growth potential.

Our firm, founded 8 years ago, has a broad client base that is expanding based primarily on the recommendations of our clients. Our reputation has created an environment where marketing has never been required. Our growth rate is established by the strength and depth of our employees.

This is a remarkable opportunity for engineers who desire challenging and exciting projects with clients such as Disney and American Multi Cinema Nationwide. Our firm provides engineering services for Architectural firms across the United States.

Exciting projects nationwide, with an emphasis on entertainment engineering, and Institutional structures.

Salary comensurate with experience. As a minimum, candidates shall possess a P.E. license, S.E. preferred. This is a long term employment opportunity. Interested candidates, please respond via email, fax or phone.

Rick Byrd, S.E. President

RM Byrd and Associates
Consulting Structural Engineers

537 N Euclid Ave