RE: Reinforced Concrete Tank Seal @ Exist.

Ed,

Excuse the previous post.  I was cleaning my keyboard and it went off.

There are many other post installed water stops that can be used depending
on the head.  But you should be able to resist the bentonite seals with
properly detailed concrete walls.

You can also use:
1.	Will Seal which is a pre-compressed joint with adhesive.
2.	Jeanie joint which is adhered and compressed air applied until the
glue is set.
3.	Sika Combiflex Joint sealant
4.	Surface adhere a Greentreak PVC water stop to the existing concrete
and cast in the other end to the new concrete
5.	You can also butt up the walls and inject the interstitial space
with SikaFix which forms a resiliant seal when in contact with water.

Regards,
Harold Sprague