Arch. Fees for Residential[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "seaint" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Arch. Fees for Residential
- From: "Greg Smith" <strusup(--nospam--at)gte.net>
- Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 15:28:04 -0600
I've been doing architectural design for local owners and contractors for a while. Usually less than 2000 sq. ft.
I have a job doing the architectural and structural for a 5500 sq.ft. residence (probably more about it later). Question for those doing multi-million dollar residences, what is the difference between your fee and the standard commercial rate for architectural and structural services?
- Prev by Subject: Appropriate R factor for restaurant addition
- Next by Subject: Archuletta? Los Angeles Based Architect
- Previous by thread: RE: Windows NT Desktop question
- Next by thread: risa3d v4