Arch. Fees for Residential

     I've been doing architectural design for local owners and contractors for a while.  Usually less than 2000 sq. ft.

I have a job doing the architectural and structural for a 5500 sq.ft. residence (probably more about it later).  Question for those doing multi-million dollar residences, what is the difference between your fee and the standard commercial rate for architectural and structural services?

Thanks,
Greg