RE: Windows NT Desktop Question

The easiest solution may be jus to wait a month and install Windows 2000 Professional which is the WinNT 4 Workstation upgrade. The live desktop is standard in that, I believe.

I had problems with the same thing and decided it wasn't worth the effort.

Mark E. Deardorff, SE
Deardorff & Deardorff, Inc.
Ramona, CA 92065