Original Text
From: "BILL PULYER" <WPULYER(--nospam--at)steelfab-inc.com>, on 01/27/2000 6:53 AM:
To: SMTP@MKC38601@Servers["'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>]

I am looking for an old pamphlet.

The title is "Seismic Design Practice for Steel Buildings" by Roy Becker SE,
1988.  It was originally distributed as part of the Steel Tips series by
the
Structural Steel Educational Council in Moraga, California.  The pamplet is
a design guide for SMRF, OMRF and OBF referenced to an earlier edition of
the UBC.  SSEC has told me it is unfortunately out of print and they cannot
furnish me a copy.

If anyone has a copy they would be kind enough to send me or if you know
where I may find one, I would greatly appreciate it.

William Pulyer PE
Charlotte, NC