RE: Who's using ASD or LRFD?

Ed:
I get the impression that your college curriculum failed to give you any
background in design methodology... ASD....LRFD.
So now you can join the elite group of....  'the "old folks" '.... and
continue to educate yourself for the duration.

Peter  Paul  De Vere
JSC, Houston, Texas
Bldg. 13 room 2002
281-483-2961
peter.p.devere1(--nospam--at)jsc.nasa.gov