Re: ASD or LRFD for Wood Design

Actually, LRFD (USD) design for masonry has not been "officially" included
in the ACI masonry code.  It was supposedly to be included in the '99 code
(at least according to a ACI seminar instructor that I had), but was not
included.

When I ordered by '97 NDS specs for wood, I do recall some mention of LRFD
for wood.  So, the LRFD wood truck is around the corner, and getting up to
full steam to run right in to you!!  ;-)

Scott