Re: USACE TI 809-04 Seismic Design for Buildings

James Bela

"Sprague, Harold O." wrote:

I am using the USACE TI 809-04 "Seismic Design for Buildings" dated 31
December 1998 for the first time.  I would appreciate any reviews, comments,
or sage words of advice as I wander through this new forest of Corps code.
If you don't have it you should get it.

Regards,
Harold Sprague
*   site at: http://www.seaint.org