RE: Requesting feedback on November 1999 Structural Welding seminar by SSTC.

Ghassem:

I could be a little prejudiced, but I recommend the seminar to structural
engineers and others involved in steel construction. I've given the seminar
since 1996, when the newly revised AWS D1.1 came out. Since then, about 3400
engineers and others have attended the seminar across the country. This
year, I'm updating it to include the new fatigue provisions in the new AISC
LRFD Spec (not yet published), the new FEMA / SAC documents (not yet
published), and D1.1-2000 (coming soon!).

The schedule is as follows:
Chicago - March 27
Detroit - March 29
Seattle - April 10
Portland - April 11
South San Francisco - April 18
Los Angeles (Buena Park) - April 19
New York - May 15
Philadelphia - May 16
Charlotte - July 31
Atlanta - August 1
Washington, DC (College Park, MD) - August 8

The details are at the SSTC (Steel Structures Technology Center) website at
www.steelstructures.com.

Thanks for asking!

Bob Shaw
SSTC