Re: Requesting feedback on November 1999 Structural Welding seminar by SSTC.

I thought that this seminar was first class.  I think that I took it 2 or 3
years ago.  Even if you think you know how to design with welded
connections there is a lot of good information here.  Not only design
information but testing and inspection, welding procedures, prequalified
welds and other aspects of the AWS code.

Dave Morris
Corvallis, OR