GOOD Engineers and CAD Drafters Needed

To all:

We are very much in need of GOOD Engineers and CAD Drafters to work on a wide
variety of high-end, interesting projects.  These are full time positions,
and we need you NOW.  We are located in West Los Angeles, and provide a
competitive compensation package, including a user friendly work environment,
health coverage, vacation, 401(k), and your own high speed DSL internet
access.

Please respond via fax at 310-479-5732, or via email to
Bruce_Resnick(--nospam--at)parkerresnick.com.

Please come and join our team.

Bruce Resnick, SE
Parker Resnick Str. Eng.