Re: T-111

It does.  T-111 is "Plywood panel siding" in Table 23-II-I-1.  Values of up to
410 plf for 5/8 ply (3/8 thick at the grooves) are available with proper nailing
and framing. (see the ongoing 2x versus 3x discussion on this list)  Remember
that both sheets at the shiplap vertical joints must be nailed .  If it was
applied horizontally, the long edges must occur over blocking