RE: Windows NT Desktop question

Bill,

IE4.x is on millions of cd's out there.  I have it here at the office on at
least 5 different ones.  The Outlook 98 cd has it, as does just about any
ISP's cd that is about 6 months old.  Also some of the earlier Windows NT
Options Pack cd's has it as well.  Look around your office, I am sure there
is one there.  If not email me privately and I will mail you one.  I can
even send you version 3.02 I'm sure its a coaster somewhere around here as
well along with all of those AOL cd's.........

Hope this helps,
Mike Eaves
Structural Dept Manager,
Pat Bales Architect, and Associates