Test Study Guides

I am an Oregon licensed structural engineer that would
like to become licensed in California as a civil
engineer by comity. I plan to take the structural and
surveying portions of the California examination in
April. I would like to know if anyone has
recommendations for a study guide for these portions
of the California exam, or if someone who has recently
taken the exam has study materials that they would be
willing to pass on.

Thanks,
Mark R. Richards