Re: Test Study Guides

Nobody gives up their study guides, it would be like giving your text books.

Go check out Powels Technical Book Center off Burnside in downtown Portland or the Building Tech Book Store on the otherside of 217 across from Washington Square (If I remember right) for the Seismic portion.  For the Survey - make sure you brush up on your curves and Coordinate geometry.

Another place to look is Engineering Press 1-800-800-1651 or http://www.engrpress.com/

David A. Hall, S.E., P.E.
Senior Structural Engineer
David Evans and Associates, Inc.
2828 SW Corbett Ave
Portland, OR 97201
503-499-0280
Fax 503-223-2701
E-Mail dahl(--nospam--at)deainc.com

>>> mark_diane(--nospam--at)yahoo.com 01/29/00 10:49AM >>>
I am an Oregon licensed structural engineer that would
like to become licensed in California as a civil
engineer by comity. I plan to take the structural and
surveying portions of the California examination in
April. I would like to know if anyone has
recommendations for a study guide for these portions
of the California exam, or if someone who has recently
taken the exam has study materials that they would be
willing to pass on.

Thanks,
Mark R. Richards