Pictures & videos

PLease if there is someone who has pictures or videos of a bridge replacement for sending them to me. A damaged post tensionned concrete bridge replacement is prefered.

I m a project manager of rehabilitation and replacement of damaged post tensioned concrete bridge in Morocco. We need to replace some spans for the first time.

U can contact me at : kamal.aghbal(--nospam--at)caramail.com
                or : aghbal(--nospam--at)hotmail.com

Thanks in advance
M.Kamal AGHBAL
SE,