Sent: Monday, January 31, 2000 11:18 AM
Subject: Importance of Structural Engineering

    I would like to take a second to introduce myself.  I'm a Structural Engineering student at University of West Georgia.  I'm a Sophomore and a part time Foreman on a construction crew.  I understand the importance of engineering in our modern society but I need a professional opinion on this subject for a class project. If you could give me your ideas on this subject it would be greatly appreciated.

    Thank you,
    Shawn Bennett

--- End Message ---