Re: USACE TI 809-04 Seismic Design for Buildings

I wonder if someone could explain the type of military documents that are
available.  Specifically, what is the difference between the TM and TI
documents.  I am starting to get quite a collection of NAVFAC documents and
they seem to be all related, just different numbers and letters.

Rich

seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org writes:
I am using the USACE TI 809-04 "Seismic Design for Buildings" dated 31
December 1998 for the first time.  I would appreciate any reviews, comments,
or sage words of advice as I wander through this new forest of Corps code.
If you don't have it you should get it.

Regards,
Harold Sprague

Richard Lewis, P.E.