From: Mark E. Deardorff [mailto:MEDeardorff(--nospam--at)home.com]
Sent: Monday, January 31, 2000 7:33 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: MSIE or Netscape

The answer is usually based more on prejudice than any real
substantive difference. They have differences significant
enough that some sites appear with significant differences
when viewed with different browsers.

Since they are both free, why not install both on your
system? I personally use Internet Explorer but I must admit
that I am not a Microsoft hater.

Mark Deardorff