Essentials of LRFD

Someone on the list recently recommended the title "Essentials of LRFD"

I jotted a quick note of the title and the AISC web site as the source.  Unfortunately I did not save the mail message, and I have been unable to locate the publication through the AISC site.

Would whoever posted the info please re-post.

My schedule will only allow me to attend the connections portions of the LRFD classes at the National Steel Conference in Las Vegas, and I was hoping to bring myself up to speed on the basics before attending.

Thank you

Paul Feather
(ASD user grappling with change)