Essentials of LRFD[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "SEAOC List" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Essentials of LRFD
- From: "Paul Feather" <pfeather(--nospam--at)san.rr.com>
- Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 15:17:17 -0800
Someone on the list recently recommended the title "Essentials of LRFD"
I jotted a quick note of the title and the AISC web site as the source. Unfortunately I did not save the mail message, and I have been unable to locate the publication through the AISC site.
Would whoever posted the info please re-post.
My schedule will only allow me to attend the connections portions of the LRFD classes at the National Steel Conference in Las Vegas, and I was hoping to bring myself up to speed on the basics before attending.
(ASD user grappling with change)
- Prev by Subject: ERRATA to Seismic Design Manual Vol I
- Next by Subject: Re: Essentials of LRFD
- Previous by thread: Re: Current construction costs
- Next by thread: Re: Essentials of LRFD