From: Mike Valley [mailto:mtv(--nospam--at)skilling.com]
Sent: Friday, January 28, 2000 2:47 PM
Subject: ... possible SAP2000 piracy

I just saw a message posted to the seaint listservice that offers SAP2000 v.
7.12 for US$50.  A subsequent posting warned that the url in question may
contain some dangerous java script.  I've appended both messages below.  If
the offer is in earnest, I suggest whatever legal action is possible
(perhaps contacting the ISP at a minimum).