RE: Autocad Layering Standards for Structural

From: seaint-return(--nospam--at)seaint.org [mailto:seaint-return(--nospam--at)seaint.org]On
Behalf Of SEConsultant
Sent: Monday, January 31, 2000 10:54 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Autocad Layering Standards for Structural

Roger,
While we are on the subject, does anyone know a way to change the width of
the pull-down layer menu in Autocad? There use to be a small shareware
program that allowed you to change the width of any Windows compatible pull
down menu or list - or would set it to the widest text in the list.
I know this can be done when creating a List button in Visual Basic, but I
don't know if you can access or change the menu's in Autocad.

Try Qukpik by ManuSoft  Web Site http://www.manusoft.com.  it has a lot of
nice options for AutoCad.

David