RE: Corrosion. Models? Kinetics. Experimental data.

Timour,

I would suggest that you search the following sites:
	http://www.fhwa.dot.gov/
	http://www.aashto.org/
	http://www.nace.org/nacehome.html
	http://www.wes.army.mil/REMR/tn.html#concrete

The NACE site will yield most of what you will need.

Regards,
Harold Sprague