RE: Circular Concrete Tanks without Prestressing

There was a similar thread a while back on providing an expansion joint at
an addition.

There are adhered expansion joints like the Jeanie and Will Seal, but the
solution for your particular problem depends on the head and rate of
leakage.

Another solution that would seal smaller cracks is injecting Sikafix.  This
product expands upon contact with water and remains resilient.  Sika also
makes a surface sealer that is very good, but I don't think that it is very
resistant to abrasion.

Regards,
Harold Sprague