RE: AISC 1999 LRFD Spec.[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: AISC 1999 LRFD Spec.
- From: Charlie Carter <carter(--nospam--at)aiscmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2000 09:37:09 -0600
Tha ballot of the 1999 LRFD Specification is just now being finalized. Then it has to be printed. Then a Manual has to be written around it. I expect that you'll be able to get a copy of the finalized specification some time this summer. Watch Modern Steel Construction magazine for an announcement. As far as the Manual goes, it will take us to about the end of this year to write the manuscript. Printing will then run it into being available (I'm anticipating) by the Spring of 2001.
- Prev by Subject: Re: AISC 1999 LRFD Spec.
- Next by Subject: RE: AISC 1999 LRFD Spec.
- Previous by thread: Re: AISC 1999 LRFD Spec.
- Next by thread: RE: AISC 1999 LRFD Spec.