Re: USACE TI 809-04 Seismic Design for Buildings

Richard Lewis <rlewis(--nospam--at)techteam.org> wrote:

I wonder if someone could explain the type of military documents that are
available. Specifically, what is the difference between the TM and TI
documents. I am starting to get quite a collection of NAVFAC documents and
they seem to be all related, just different numbers and letters.

Rich

seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org writes:
I am using the USACE TI 809-04 "Seismic Design for Buildings" dated 31
December 1998 for the first time. I would appreciate any reviews, comments,
or sage words of advice as I wander through this new forest of Corps code.
If you don't have it you should get it.

Regards,
Harold Sprague

Richard Lewis, P.E.
Missionary TECH Team
rlewis(--nospam--at)techteam.org

may turn to for technical assistance and know-how.!

TI (Technical Instruction) and TM (Technical Manual) are the same except that TI represents the 21st century (paperless) and TM represents the 20th century (printed document).

Peter

Do You Yahoo!?