Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

Re: USACE TI 809-04 Seismic Design for Buildings

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]


Richard Lewis <rlewis(--nospam--at)> wrote:

I wonder if someone could explain the type of military documents that are
available. Specifically, what is the difference between the TM and TI
documents. I am starting to get quite a collection of NAVFAC documents and
they seem to be all related, just different numbers and letters.


seaint(--nospam--at) writes:
I am using the USACE TI 809-04 "Seismic Design for Buildings" dated 31
December 1998 for the first time. I would appreciate any reviews, comments,
or sage words of advice as I wander through this new forest of Corps code.
If you don't have it you should get it.

Harold Sprague


Richard Lewis, P.E.
Missionary TECH Team

The service mission like-minded Christian organizations
may turn to for technical assistance and know-how.!

TI (Technical Instruction) and TM (Technical Manual) are the same except that TI represents the 21st century (paperless) and TM represents the 20th century (printed document).




Do You Yahoo!?
Talk to your friends online with Yahoo! Messenger.