RE: Tedds software

Yes.  The program takes a little getting used to, but once you learn how it
works and begin developing calculations, your work begins to get a little
easier and faster.  I think it was worth the money.  One of its drawbacks
though is that you get a license for a single copy.  I would like to have
been able to run it at my house as well as at the office.

Brian K. Smith, P.E.