RE: Circular Concrete Tanks without Prestressing

Will-Seal:
	Will-Seal 200 is imported and generally not stocked, but it is
designed to resist a head of water.

Jeenie Joint:
	Could you route the joint to accommodate it?

Sika
	Consider the Sikadur Combiflex if the joint is active or SikaSwell S
if the joint is not active or the SikaFix HH for the expanding polyurethane
chemical grout.
Greenstreak
	I have not had much experience with the Hydrotite, but I have had
the same reservations as you have with the swelling materials.
One joint that I did about 5 years ago used:
	1.	A routed joint which also served as a shelf for the
Will-Seal
	2.	Will-Seal 200, which I used as a backer rod
	3.	Sika 2 part polyurethane sealant.
	It has never had a leak problem since.

Regards,
Harold Sprague